Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear Former Coworkers,



I have accepted the fact that I'll have to see you on a semi-regular basis because of the nature of my job and your financial situation. To be honest, when I left with such short notice (which actually managed to turn in to an immediate notice), I really thought I'd never see you again, especially since I was planning to leave town in a few months. Regardless, here we are. Face to face, every other week. And yes, now you know that I didn't run out on my other job. And no, I cannot really explain why I abandoned because it would take the rest of my life (and all of the available space in a secret blog post). And maybe I will be staying in this city after all that drama, but I assure you, I still could not afford to stay. I'm still incredibly impressed with how awkward it was to see you so shortly after my time at the hospital had ended. But for future reference, let's just establish the rules now.

You: stand there patiently and talk to a few of my current coworkers.

Me: do my job and completely ignore you.


♥,
C.

No comments: