Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spicing It Up



We are diverting from the letter format so that I can relate this story in the best way possible: as it actually happened. As ALB so awesomely says, "Names have been changed, but only to protect the identity of the very, very guilty."

Me: Mellow, are you sure you want to eat this habanero?
Mellow: Yeah! It'll be great!
Me: Well I really don't think you should, but okay...
Mellow: *HUGE BITE OF PEPPER*
...several seconds pass...
Me: Was it hot?
Mellow: No.
Me: Are you sure...? Because your face is turning red. And you are crying.
Mellow: I think that was the hottest thing I've ever put in my mouth.

At this point, I honestly thought I needed to call a doctor. He couldn't talk. His face was so red. It looked so painful. He ate some cheese, I bought him some milk, and after several moments of questionable doubt, Mellow was fine.


I laughed the entire time.


Stay cool out there ladies and gents.

♥,
C.

4 comments:

SB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SB said...

ROFL!!!!! <3 <3 <3 that was the best thing i've read! :D

alb said...

"Because your face is turning red. And you are crying."

Coincidentally, also my reaction to reading this post.